Certified by the American Heart Association, STADT Instructors are here for you. Contact a STADT representative to schedule your corporations initial certification and/or refresher training today! We provide training at your facility for better familiarity in the event of a real-life emergency; we'll come to you!
Note: STADT provides mannequin to trainee ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 based on class size. Our standard class sizes range from 6 to 24 (larger classes can be arranged when requested). American Heart Association certification cards are delivered digitally after successful completion of course.
Adult, Children, and/or Pediatric Class Options Available For:
*Heartsaver (HS) "First Aid" $65
*Heartsaver (HS) "CPR/AED" $75
*Heartsaver (HS) "First Aid + CPR/AED" $85
*Bloodborne Pathogens ($30 or $15 When Paired With Other Services)
- How to recognize and offer assistance when CPR is needed,
- Hands on use of an AED trainer for an adult and/or child,
- Adult & Child CPR when using a mask/shield,
- How to give CPR to an infant,
- Assisting Adults, Children & Infants when choking occurs.
*BLS Provider Certification (3.5-4 hrs. $105)
- Adult and pediatric CPR,
- Two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask,
- Foreign-body airway obstruction,
- Automated External Defibrillation,
- Special rescue situations – specific respiratory and cardiac emergencies,
- Other cardiopulmonary emergencies,
- Stroke and sudden cardiac arrest,
- Effective team dynamics and communication.
NOTE: Multiple choice exam must be passed with score of 84% or better. Provider skills physical testing must be completed and graded with a 100% “Passing” score to receive the digital BLS American Heart Association certification card.